Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I Am A Totally Awesome Person

 I am a totally awesome 7th grade girl.
I wonder what I am going to do next?
I hear the soft sound of the crashing waves along the the shore.
I see the fog as it rolls overhead.
I want all wars to end NOW!
I am a totally awesome 7th grade girl.

I pretend that my best friends are my older and younger sisters.
I feel the hard wood of the pencil I'm holding.
I touch the rough round surface of a volleyball.
I worry about me half dead dog.
I cry for my dead pets.
I am a totally awesome 7th grade girl.

I understand that i cant help everyone
I say, 'all's fair in love and war.'
I dream about how I will travel the world.
I try to take more responsibility for my self.
I hope I'll improve my grades.
I am a totally awesome 7th grade girl.

3 comments:

  1. I like the "rough round surface of a volleyball" line. Sorry about your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, actually really good, some lower case i's though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the "I hear the soft sound of the waves rolling buy"line. It was funny how you said "I am a totally awesome 7th grade girl" Nice poem.

    ReplyDelete