Friday, January 27, 2012

Trash Response Questions/Answers

1. The conditions in the prison were really bad. The prison was very hot and stuffy and it looked like no one had ever cleaned it. It said that no one in the prison got fed unless someone from outside the prison got food and all the prisoners were held in cages. Children would be locked up in the prison for stealing or getting in fights with other people.

2. Olivia and Gardo were able to get in to see Olondrez by showing the guards her passport and I.D. and then they finally allowed her to go into the prison where they waited for a little while and then someone moved them into another waiting room where they waited for a few hours. Finally someone came to talk to them and ask them why they wanted to see Olondrez and he let them in. Plus Olivia bribed them to let her and Gardo into the jail.

3. Raphael learned than Rat had a lot more money than he thought rat did and that rat was born in Sampaolo. And that he can fish.

4. The gardener told Raphael and Rat how he thinks Gabriel smuggled the money out. He said he thinks that when he ordered a new refrigerator he put the $6mil in the old fridge when it got moved out.

5. If I had $6mil I would probably buy a bunch of houses and use one as my families house and put all the others up for rent so I'd always be making money. Then I would buy my mom a car and then I would have her take me to L.A. and we would go shopping for a week and while I was there I would set up multiple meetings with different modeling agency's and then I would use the rest for my brother and sisters college money.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you would use the money for your family's education.

    ReplyDelete